[Old Morrisby] Activating Aptitudes
Created by: Gareth Bithell
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jan, 2021 at 12:05 PM
How to activate the aptitude assessments for your candidates.
If you are using the latest version of Morrisby, please click here to view the relevant support articles.
- Log in to Morrisby Manager
- Select the 'Candidates' tab
- Use the filter to select 'Pre Aptitudes (Aspiration only)'
- You can also filter on the year group if required
- Select the candidates individually, or select the whole group by using the checkbox at the top of the list
- Click the 'Activate Aptitudes' button at the bottom of the screen
- When the students next log in, they will be taken to the Profiler/assessments screen
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.