Adviser reports should be downloaded and saved in advance on a secure memory stick (DataShur*)
If access to the internet fails for any reason during your interviews, you can use these summaries as a backup.
- Log in to Morrisby Manager
- From the drop-down box at the top of the screen, select the school you wish to view
- Select 'Candidates' and 'Morrisby Online' to see a list of all candidates who have completed the assessment
- If you wish, you can further refine the list by selecting the appropriate Year group using the drop-down box
- Select the names of the candidates you are interviewing (either singularly, by selecting the checkbox beside their name, or as a whole by using the checkbox at the top of the list).
Select 'Generate Reports' at the bottom of the screen to open a new window
From here, select 'Morrisby Online (Adviser)', 'Generate Reports' and 'Close'
Select the red 'Reports' tab, near the top right-hand side of the screen. From here you can download the summaries and save to your DataShur stick
We provide all contracted advisers with a secure, password-protected USB, called DataShur.
If we have not provided you with one yet please email firstname.lastname@example.org