How do I change the subjects choices we offer?
Created by: Leigh McCarthy
Modified on: Thu, 7 Nov, 2019 at 5:03 PM
- Login to Morrisby Manager
- Click the 'Settings' tab and select 'Subject Options'
- Scroll down until you can see the following section:
- Change the drop-down list to find the qualifications you wish to amend
- A default subject list will be provided for you unless you decide to make any changes
- You can remove any of the subjects by un-ticking the box beside it
- You can add a subtitle to any subject allowing you to match the course to what you offer
Subtitles will appear below the main subject title on the candidate site - for example, Modern Foreign Lang. (French/ Mandarin/German/etc.) shows a subtitle of just French, Spanish
- A candidate can add a subject to their own account, should it not appear in this list by either:
Finding a subject using the search box at the bottom of their subject list
Or, adding the subject into the free text box at the bottom of their subject list
Please note that these may not be rated, as shown below
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.