Changing a student's year
Created by: Katherine Skinner
Modified on: Thu, 3 Dec, 2020 at 2:50 PM
A student's year group is automatically calculated using the date of birth they enter on initial sign up. It is adjusted incrementally at the beginning of each academic year.
If a student's year group is incorrect, this can be updated via Morrisby Manager:
- Log in to Morrisby Manager
- Select 'Students'
- Find the student whose year group needs correcting
- Click on their name to show their full details
- Select the pencil to edit their year group
- In the dialog window that opens select the correct academic year and click 'OK':
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.