If you have a Tracker licence, please use the MIS Sync facility instead of the CSV import - see MIS Sync and Morrisby - info sheet.
The following steps will enable you to batch upload upload students to the Morrisby platform
- Log in to Morrisby manager using your manager account
- Select the 'Student' tab to view the existing list of student accounts
- Click the 'Actions' button, on the top right of the screen
- Select 'Import Students'
You will then see the following page
- Please download the CSV template file
When you open the template you should see 6 columns. It is very important to keep all of these columns and labels exactly as they are and in the same order.
- Fill the template in by entering data or copying from another source such as an Excel spreadsheet
- Please make sure that you save the data as a CSV file and not an Excel file
- When you have your CSV file prepared, click 'Continue' towards the bottom left
- You will be asked to select a Registration code. Please ensure you select the correct code as some may incur a charge. You can only pick one code at a time
- Click on 'Continue'
- Click, 'Browse' to find the file on your computer, and then click 'Continue'
If the file is missing data, or students already exist that match the information that you are importing, you will be shown a list of any errors. Please click the back button, correct the file and repeat steps 8 and 9.
- If all the candidate data is correct, you will see the number of students ready to import towards the bottom of the screen
- Click the 'Start Import' button. If the students were successfully added, you see a message telling you the number created
If there were any errors, you'll be shown a message explaining the cause. Please take a note of the errors, then click 'Students' and return to step 3. You will need to correct the information in the file and try again.
If you need assistance, please call us on 0330 500 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org