Usually, it is easier for students to register themselves on our site using your unique code, or if you have a Tracker licence to use the MIS Sync facility - see MIS Sync and Morrisby - info sheet.
However, if you prefer to import a group of accounts in one go, this can be done via your Morrisby Manager account.
1. Log in to Morrisby manager using your manager account
2. Select the 'Student' tab to view the existing list of student accounts
3. Click the 'Actions' button, on the top right of the screen
4. In the box that appears, select 'Import Students'
5. In the pop up click on 'Import...' towards the bottom left
6. For Morrisby services, you'll be asked to select the Registration code if you have more than one. You can only pick one code at a time.
7. Click on 'Continue' you will then be asked to confirm the code again. Once checked, click on 'Continue'.
8. Prepare the file containing the candidate details. Please download the CSV template file.
The file must be a 'CSV file that can be created with a text editor or spreadsheet software like Excel. If using Excel, please make sure that you save the data as a CSV file and not an Excel file.
Please read the instructions on this page carefully, as they contain information about what the file must include, and what is optional.
9. Click, 'Browse' to find the file on your computer, and then click 'Continue'
10. If the file is missing data, or students already exist that match the information that you are importing, you will be shown a list of any errors. Please click the back button, correct the file and repeat steps 8 and 9.
11. If all the candidate data is correct, you will see the number of students ready to import towards the bottom of the screen.
12. Click the 'Start Import' button. If the students were successfully added, you see a message telling you the number created.
13. If there were any errors, you'll be shown a message explaining the cause. Please take a note of the errors, then click 'Students' and return to step 3. You will need to correct the information in the file and try again.
If you need assistance, please call us on 0330 500 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org