How to reset a student's aptitude assessments
Created by: Katherine Skinner
Modified on: Thu, 3 Dec, 2020 at 3:31 PM
In the event that a student needs to re-take any of the aptitude assessments, you can organise this from within your Morrisby Manager account.
- Log in to Morrisby Manager
- Select 'Students' and find the student who needs an assessment(s) reset
- Tick the student's name then select 'Reset Assessments' in the 'Actions' drop-down:
- In the dialog window that opens select the assessments you want to reset and click 'Reset':
- A warning will appear to confirm you want to permanently delete the results for the selected assessment(s):
- Select 'OK' to proceed with the reset
- Click on the student's name in the student list to check the assessments have been reset; they are displayed within the student's details in the Aptitudes Profile area:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.